Limo Service Key West, FL offers a number of preferences for a luxurious and relaxed transportation. You’ve got the freedom to select the specific ride that will best cater to your needs. With so many unbelievable vehicles, you are sure to find the perfect ride. Call now (954) 828-0219.
The southernmost point inside the America, Key West is well-known for water sports, lively nightlife, seashores and historic websites. Start inside the middle of the metropolis Cemetery, which offers a glimpse of the city’s beyond strangeness and its offbeat sense of humor. For a great time, use our party bus rental in Key West!
Limo Rental Key West
Are you attending weddings, proms, homecoming dances or birthday parties? If so, you can use Limo Rental Key West. Our vehicles are perfect creations for a relaxed trip and designed with exquisite functions to provide you a luxurious experience.
Our fleet includes the hottest Hummers, Escalades, Navigators, Chrysler 300s and plenty more. If you has more than 20 guests traveling with you, we also offer Key West Charter Buses!
To make a reservation call us direct. We offer Florida’s best limo services. Our operators are waiting to speak with you, call (954) 828-0219.
Limo Service Key West- Attractions
Key West is an island in the Straits of Florida on the North American continent, on the southernmost tip of the Florida Keys. With Duval Street the town has few more active strips of shops, bars and cafes in all the land. Check the top 5 attractions given below with Limo Service Key West:
- Duval Street– Duval Street is Key West’s principal traveler strip, with restaurants and shops designed to entertain travelers and cruise ship passengers.
- Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum- It features Hemingway’s’ lush tropical lawn and the salt-water pool that he claimed nearly wiped him out financially, and contains his “final penny” pressed into the concrete.
- Southernmost Point- Southernmost point inside the continental U.S.A. is made concrete on this crimson, black and yellow marker at the nook of South and Whitehead streets. Street companies and performers congregate around the website online to sell souvenirs and show off their capabilities
- Mallory Square (Docks) – Mallory rectangular, a former warehouse place, is now the area of a nightly sunset-watching ritual with stay amusement. Tourists accumulate on the dock to wonder at the often-praised sunset
- Dry Tortugas National Park- This place was so named by explorer Ponce de Leon due to the number of turtles (Tortuga meaning turtle in Spanish) found on the islands. The “dry” part was added later, referring to the lack of fresh water on the islands.
Key West Airport Transportation
Key West International Airport and Juan Gualberto Gómez Airport are close by the city. Our car service provides pick up and drop office services from the airport. You just need to make a reservation and rest is our duty.
Booking your Limo Key West Reservation
Marathon, Key Largo, Marco Island, Homestead, Leisure City, Naples, Richmond West, Golden Gate, Havana, Varadero are the closest cities of Key West. You can Visit all these cities by limo rental Key West in a very low price.