Nothing can be much more pleasant than traveling with friends and family members. To make the tour more pleasant, Limo Service St Petersburg, FL is here to provide a relaxed transportation. Contact us for pricing and availability (954) 828-0219.
St Petersburg is a metropolis in Pinellas County, Florida. With an average of some 361 days of sunshine each year, and a Guinness world record for logging the maximum consecutive days of sunshine. American style magazine ranked St Petersburg its pinnacle mid-length town in 2011, bringing up its “vibrant” arts scene.
Limo Rental St Petersburg
You can use the service of Limo Rental St Petersburg for any special occasions like weddings, proms, birthdays, or corporate outings.
Luxurious limousines like Cadillac Escalades, Lincoln Navigators, Lincoln MKTs and Town Cars, and many more are available to present you the best service you are looking for. For transporting large groups up to 50 people, we have charter bus rentals in St Petersburg. Just visit our website or make a call to reserve a vehicle.
For discounted rates or packages, call (954) 828-0219.
Limo Service St Petersburg Local Attractions
The sun nearly continually shines on St Petersburg, the “Sunshine city” Combines with 244 miles of glimmering shoreline along Tampa Bay, the Gulf of Mexico, Boca Ciega Bay and the Intracoastal waterways and you have one hot beach destination. The city is the place where a family eager can play on the beach; a couple may plan a romantic interlude, or a lone traveler in search of solitude. Take a glance at few attractions:
- The Dali Museum in St Petersburg- Here, you may discover complete collection of paintings with the aid of this Surrealist master.
- St Petersburg Pier– One of the longest of its kind in Florida, extending for over 1 / 4 of a mile into Tampa Bay. At the stop of the pier is an inverted five-tale pyramid containing shops, eating places and a commentary platform.
- Sunshine Skyway Bridge- This astounding bridge is outstanding from a distance or from the road at the same time as riding throughout. Main pillars tower above the road and the excessive factors adding a few eye catching dramas to the bridge.
- Fort DeSoto– 5 unique keys make up the 900 acre fortress DeSoto Park. There are numerous nature and activity trails acceptable for trekking, cycling, rollerblading and taking walks.
- Clearwater Beach- The pristine white sand draws locals as well as solar seekers who come here on vacation. Extra highlights along this stretch encompass Pier 60 and the Clearwater Marine Aquarium.
St Petersburg Airport Transportation
Vehicles of Limo Service St Petersburg can pick you from your home to the nearest airports like St Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport, Tampa International Airport, and Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport. In case of going back again you can use our car services again.
Limos St Petersburg FL – Reservations
With Limo Service St Petersburg you can visit cities like Gulfport, Largo, Seminole, Pinellas Park, Safety Harbor, Clearwater, Dunedin, Tampa, Oldsmar, Bradenton and Spring Hill.