Have you got a tour schedule to The Florida Institute of Technology or Kennedy Space Center and want to travel in style? Then contact our limo service Melbourne, FL. Give us your preferred date and time and we will send you the best limousine. Need more info? Call (954) 828-0219.
Melbourne is located in Brevard County, FL. it is widely known as ground zero of U.S. space exploration. There are many places to see in this city and the best way to do that is by a limo rental Melbourne.
If your party has more than 20-50 people, try our Melbourne Charter Bus rental.
Limo Rental Melbourne
You may be going to the rated doctoral-granting STEM school, The Florida Institute of Technology or to the Brevard Museum of Art or any other offices in Melbourne. For transportation, reserve one of our limousine rentals. Give us a call or book it through our website.
Our live customer support team is available to answer your questions (954) 828-0219.
Limo Service Melbourne Attractions
With limo service Melbourne, FL, you can explore:
- Kennedy Space Center:- A must visit. This is the ultimate place to be. There are rockets and space simulators among other space attractions. You will get a feel of NASA here. You will fell the moon! You will feel the galaxy!
- Brevard Museum of Art: – this museum is located in the Eau Gallie arts district. It hosts displays of local artists and traveling exhibitions. For art lovers, this place is a paradise. There is always something happening here.
- Andretti Thrill Park:- For family entertainment options, you should visit this park. There are laser tag, batting cages, miniature golf and a very large arcade in the park. You can spend the afternoon here. There is also a go-kart track there to spice up the entertainment. Kids will surely love this.
- Brevard Zoo:- No trip is complete without a visit to the local zoo. And the zoo in Melbourne, FL has a wide array of activities to offer. Apart then the usual animal interactions, there are kayaking ride, canopy walk courses and paddle boats in Brevard Zoo. The zoo in fact has so many activities; you can spend the whole day with your family there.
- Cocoa Beach:- Florida is full of beaches. Melbourne is no different. Cocoa Beach is probably the best. If you want parasailing, you will get it there. If you want surf lessons, you will get it there. To add more, there are shopping and dining options nearby.
- William Gleason House: – if you are into history, you can visit William Gleason’s house. It is the oldest house in the area. He built this Victorian home in 1886.
- Victory Casino Cruise: – For adults, Victory Casino Cruise offers a lot of entertainments. A night out here will relax your mood. If you are lucky, you will win some cash as well.
- Middle Eastern food: – If you want to have Middle Eastern food, you are in the right city! Oh yea! There are two options – Middle Eastern Aromas and Cedar’s Cafe. Both serve pure Lebanese cuisine.
Limos Melbourne – Airport Transportation
Airports near Melbourne, FL are Orlando Melbourne International Airport and Valkaria Airport-X59. Our professional car service can pick you up from any of the two airports and drop you to the destination.
Booking a Limo Service Melbourne FL – Reservation
When you are in Melbourne, FL, you can visit Palm Bay, Micco, Cape Canaveral, Indian Harbour Beach, South Patrick Shores, Vero Beach, Sebastian, Satellite Beach, Rockledge, Merritt Island, Yeehaw Junction, Cocoa Beach and Port Saint John.