Are you in hurry to attend an official meeting with your colleagues and in need of transportation? Limo Service Largo FL is here to help. Inside our limousines you can discuss official matters or party until your hearts content while you travel to your destination. Our chauffeurs will take you wherever you wish. Call (954) 828-0219.
Largo is a city in Pinellas County, Florida. Founded in 1905, the city is now the 4th biggest city within the Tampa Bay location with about 80,000 residents. It switched to and fro from “town” to “city” a few times, and became an established city again in 1974. With Limo rental Largo, you can go anywhere in the city and surrounding areas.
Limo Rental Largo, FL
For reserving a limo rental in Largo, all you need to do is give us a buzz. We’ll help you make the reservation and the rest is the chauffeur’s duty to serve you the best.
Apart then official trip, you can go to a wedding reception, any kind of parties, homecoming dances in limousines including Chrysler, Hummer, Cadillac, Infinity, Lincoln, and a lot more. With our car service you can satisfy even the pickiest of guests.
Some larger groups with 30-50 guests require the use of our Largo Charter Bus.
For special prices or discounted package rates, call (954) 828-0219.
Limos Largo, FL –Attractions
The one aspect that Pinellas County has going for it is the Gulf beaches — unequivocally some of the best quality in Florida. TThe county is bordered on 3 sides via the water of Tampa Bay and the Gulf of Mexico, which makes it desirable to those looking to stay on or near the water. Here are few points of interest:
- Pinewood Cultural Park– According to its brochure, Pinewood Cultural Park is “wherein Nature, artwork and history Come collectively.” indeed. The park encompasses The Florida Botanical Gardens, Gulf Coast Museum of artwork and background Village.
- Largo Central Park and Cultural Center- On the heart of the vicinity is the Largo Cultural center that opened in 1996 and presents the network with stay theater and song performances.
- The Pinellas Trail– Carved from a 34-mile hall of abandoned CSX railroad right-of-manner, the Pinellas path gives county residents and traffic the opportunity to enjoy the outside.
- Eagle Lake Park- Great care changed into given to the recuperation of the land’s natural habitat. The park is domestic to fox squirrels, numerous fowl species, gopher tortoises and water turtles.
- Armed Forces History Museum- Unfold throughout 50,000 rectangular feet, the Armed Forces History Museum’s collection boasts uncommon army vehicles, re-creations of historic battlefields, and artifacts with a militaristic purview that spans from WWI via current conflicts.
Airport Transportation Largo
When you have a set of people to go to the airport to receive or to drop someone from home to the airport, you can use Limo Service Largo.
St. Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport, Tampa International Airport, Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport are the few close by airports of the city. It would not take much time to reach your destination when you book a chauffeured limousine.
Booking your Limo Largo, FL Reservation
Limo Service Largo is affordable, and our prices are surely in your budget. Few nearby cities where you can easily visit are Homestead, Leisure City, Cutler Ridge, South Miami Heights, Richmond West, Cutler, Richmond Heights, The Hammocks, The Crossings, and Kendall.