Are you having a wedding and in need of a Limo Service Gainesville? Or you need it for the reception? We have fantastic limo rentals and numerous discount packages. All limousines come stocked with serve soda and ice! Additionally we offer our limo service in case you are attending an official meeting or just visiting the city with your family. Book your ride now, call (954) 828-0219.
Limo Service Gainesville, FL
Gainesville is a city that lights up with warmth because the temperatures drop just in time and the vacation season rolls around. Revel in heartwarming performances of A Christmas Carol at the Hippodrome Theatre. Limo service Gainesville, FL is there to make the vacation more relaxing and enjoyable.
Limo Rental Gainesville
To travel around the city in style you need the right Limo Rental Gainesville. Reservation process is very simple. You can find a vehicle through the website and call our customer service team to make a reservation.
Let them know what you need, they will do the rest. Navigators, Hummers, stretch limos, Lincoln stretches, Cadillac Escalade and plenty of other rides are available and you. For larger groups, we provide the best Gainesville charter buses.
Our service offers an excellent way to make your travel in the city eventful. Find the best Florida limousines here. Call now (954) 828-0219.
Limousine Gainesville Local Attractions
Gainesville is the biggest city in Alachua County, FL. The natural surroundings, along with parks, lakes and the adjoining Paynes Prairie kingdom Reserve offer a green getaway from the bustle of metropolis lifestyles. Some points of interest that you may discover are:
- Butterfly Rainforest– The Butterfly Rainforest is a can’t-miss residing exhibit that functions hundreds of loose-flying butterflies and birds from round the world with an assortment of other animals such as turtles and fish to revel in firsthand.
- Florida Museum of Natural History- the principle public show off facility, Powell corridor and the connected McGuire center, are placed in the Cultural Plaza, which it stocks with the Samuel P. Harn Museum of Artand the Curtis M. Phillips middle for the performing Arts.
- Paynes Prairie- Paynes Prairie is biologically, geologically and traditionally specific. More than 20 distinct organic groups provide a wealthy array of habitats for wildlife and farm animals.
- Kanapaha Botanical Gardens– This isn’t only the largest “tourism lawn,” but it became a nice representation of what we develop in Florida. Clean pathways and a depth map make locating each phase a breeze.
- Ben Hill Griffin Stadium- Ben Hill Griffin Stadium at Florida, popularly known as “The Swamp”, is the football stadium for the college of Florida and the house field of the college’s Florida Gators football team.
Gainesville Airport Transportation
If you want, we can send our car service to pick you up from the airport, or to pick you up from your home or hotel, and take you to any nearby airport. Gainesville Regional Airport, Jacksonville International Airport, Orlando International Airport are all locations we service.
Reserving Limo Service Gainesville, FL
Limo Service Gainesville is affordable for all special occasions. Once you book a limo following the reservation process you can go to cities like Ocala, Lady Lake, Tavares, Jacksonville Beach, Orange Park, Palatka, Lake City, Lakeside, Mount Dora, and Atlantic Beach.